Thursday, 23 November 2017
5 Moments Only Drummers Would Understand
1) LOL. I would be worried too if i wasn't a drummer.
2) We all need this kind of director in our lives. Lolz
3) Lol. This is the excuse i'd give if i can't handle a 4- 6 toms drum-kit.
4) Lmao. Seriously!!!! so i'm just gonna wait while the others play.
5) Lolzz. Most of us don't. Its not about the sticks tho but about who is handling the sticks.
I was hanging out with a friend of mine who happens to be a drummer like myself and we talked about the music industry. We talked about the ...
I have always known drummers to be humble, social and different with great personality, uniqueness and swag (I'm a drummer too, in case ...
For months now I have been in a "Gig-less Phase" and so far it has been a horrible experience for me as a drummer. I do practise a...
I am sure we all are familiar with the 80/20 Principle and the idea behind this Principle i.e achieving more by doing less. But for those wh...