Screen And Mind

 Screen and Mind.

This is 2022. Twenty – Twenty – Two. My year of “ON YOUR SCREEN” and “ON YOUR MIND”. This means that you will be reading more of my drum post, watching me play and talk about drums (still thinking about it. I am shy small. Help me. Lol) and you thinking of me when anything drum related comes to mind.

Procrastination, laziness, lack of vibes and creativity must, shall and will be tackled this year. Broke-ness too shall be tackled.

Contents. Contents and more Contents. Good or bad, lazy or not. Contents.

And not just me, you too should also be on people’s screen and mind this year. Bless them with good contents.

I wish you and I the best this year.




#Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY TOP 10 CRAZY DRUM STICK IDEAS

The Power of Repetition: Maximizing Your Drum Practice

Drum Clinic