Supernatural Ability

Talking of the supernatural, I do not know if other instrumentalist has this unique ability or maybe it’s just the drummers alone. The ability to point out other drummers without having any knowledge of who they are. This is something I find myself (and I know other drummers do too) doing most times. It just happens. I can’t explain it.

A drummer could be in the church or a show and looking around he sees a guy sited somewhere minding his business, and instantly this supernatural ability kicks in and he knows for sure that the guy sited over there is a drummer.

I don’t know how we do it but 80% of the time we are always right.

Is it the looks? The charisma? Or just instinct?

I do not know for sure. But. I think there is one hack you can use to access this ability whether you are a drummer or not.

If you see a guy who is more invested in the drummer playing than the praise and worship going on. He is a drummer. I can bet my sticks. That guy is a drummer. Lol.

I do not know of any other supernatural abilities that drummers possesses but you if do, please feel free to spill, I want to know too.

 

PS: The pastor laid emphasis on the word “Supernatural” today in church and as a good listener I have decided to use the word too. Lol.



#Peace

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY TOP 10 CRAZY DRUM STICK IDEAS

The Power of Repetition: Maximizing Your Drum Practice

Drum Clinic